During school hours (Monday to Friday, 7:55am-2:55pm), you can enter the school in the following cases:
• Treasury procedures.
• Appointments with school authorities, psychologists, and academic or administrative staff.
• Special events, by invitation only.
• Picking up your children at the infirmary’s request or in case of urgency.
• At your own request, via print letter, and only in the allocated hours.
Outside school hours (3:05 pm and after) or during the weekends, you can enter the school in the following cases:
• Picking up your children after extracurricular activities.
• Attending performances or events at the Montessori Theater.
• Trainings or scheduled matches
• School tours and/or open house.
• PreICFES sessions or Stop & Go